- Bookings will be taken up to two years in advance, subject to payment of the deposit, which will be forfeited if written notice of cancellation is not received by the Council at least two calendar months before the date originally requested
- The Council will retain the discretion to require 50% payment of the base hire cost within five working days of first day of the show
- If an invoice is required on the night of hire, prior notice (a minimum of two working days) is required
- Payment requirement for non-local commercial package is 50% of the hire charge which will be payable on confirmation of the booking. The balance of the performance fee is to be paid no less than 24 hours prior to the first performance. Failure to comply with the payment requirement may result in refusal.
- Friends of the Theatre shall be able to hire and use the facilities at no charge, for meetings relating to their association with the facility
- Deposit: Non-Local Commercial is $350.00, Local Commercial / Amateur is $150.00.
Fees include rent, power / heating (above predetermined rate, then meter applies), theatre technician, house management / safety officer, theatre's lighting equipment, piano and cleaning. All charges are per hour unless otherwise stated
|Hire per performance||1,075.00|
|Matinee (on same day as performance)||610.00|
|Performances after midnight (per hour)||80.00|
|Rehearsals or pack-in / pack-out after midnight or on non-performance day (per hour) |
(with minimum heating stage area only)
|Bar charges per show (per bar)||25.50|
|The above rates make an allowance of 600 units of power per performance for Commercial Package. Anything above that allocation will be charged as per meter (per unit) at:||0.60|
|There is also an allocation for heating the Theatre per performance. After the initial 4 hours per |
performance the charge-out rate for auditorium heating is (per hour):
|Matinee performance - no evening show||815.00|
Standard amateur theatre rate, Amateurs (the performers) (i.e. Local non profit making incorporated societies and educational institutions such as schools and colleges.
Fees include rental, heating/power (above predetermined rate, then meter applies), standard theatre lighting, standard theatre stage setting, cleaning, upright piano, theatre technician and house manager/safety officer.
|Hire per performance||665.00|
|Rehearsals or pack in / pack out after midnight or on non-performance days (minimum heating |
stage area only) per hour
|The above rates make an allowance of 500 units for power per performance for Standard Amateur rate. Anything above that allocation will be charges as per meter, per unit at:||0.60|
|There is also an allocation for heating the Theatre per performance. After the initial 5 hours per |
performance the charge-out rate for auditorium heating per hour is:
Meetings, Conferences, Prizegivings, Displays
All charges are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated
|Hire, power, basic lighting, house manager and minimal heating||560.00|
|Rehearsals or pack in / pack out after midnight or on non performance days (minimal heating stage area only) per hour||60.00|
|The above rates make an allowance of 400 units for power per performance for meetings, conferences, prizegivings, displays etc. rate. Anything above that allocation will be charged as per meter, per unit at:||0.55|
|There is also an allocation for heating the Theatre per performance. After the initial 5 hours per performance and rehearsals the charge-out rate for auditorium heating per hour is:||40.00|
Foyer Facilities only
Minimum hire of 2 hours per hire applies.
|Usage (per hour)||51.00|
|Kitchen (per day)||20.50|
|Bar (each per day)||25.50|
Choice of service providers available but must comply to quality standards.
|Grand piano - professional user||102.00|
|Grand piano - local user||51.00|
|Tuning can be arranged at your cost||At cost|
|Stage extension||At cost|
|Extra lighting (details available)|
|Theatre technician (per hour)||37.50|
|Front of house/backstage/stage hand (optional) per hour per person||37.50|