Published: 31 May 2019
Opening times for Council facilities and kerbside services on Queen’s Birthday, Monday 3 June, are as follows:
|Aigantighe Art Gallery||12pm-4pm|
|Council Offices (King George Place, Timaru)||Closed|
|South Canterbury Museum||1pm-4.30pm - Archives closed|
CBay (Pools and Gym)
- CBay Pools and Gym open from 7am-7pm
- CBay Cafe open 9am - 4.30 run on Queens Birthday Monday
- Learn2Swim classes run as normal on Saturday 1nd June.
- No Learn2Swim classes on Queen’s Birthday Monday
- Hydroslides are open 10.30am-5pm Saturday, Sunday and Queen’s Birthday Monda
- Paddle Boats, Volleyball & Big Splash Tower operating 12noon to 3pm Saturday, Sunday and Queen’s Birthday Monday.
Les Mills Group Fitness Classes
|Saturday 1 June||Sunday 2 June|
Monday 3 June
9.15am CXWorx9.45am BodyPump
4.30pm GRIT Series
9.15am BodyBalance10.15am Tone
for a full Les Mills Group Fitness Class timetable go to www.cbaytimaru.co.nz
District Libraries and Service Centres
Timaru District Transfer Stations
Kerbside Rubbish Collection
Please ensure your bins are out early. Maximum weight is 80kg.
Domestic - All Areas
Business and Commercial Areas - Pleasant Point, Temuka & Geraldine Central Business District
Monday's RED bin will be collected the following day Tuesday 4 June.
Timaru Central Business District
No collection (normal service)
The emergency telephone number for all services in all areas is Timaru (03) 687 7200.
Geraldine residents may also use the Council's freephone number, 0800 4 TIMDC / 0800 4 84632.
Last updated: 26 Mar 2020