Published: 29 May 2020
Opening times for Council facilities and kerbside services on Queen’s Birthday, Monday 1 June, are as follows:
|Aigantighe Art Gallery||12pm-4pm|
|Council Offices (King George Place, Timaru)||Closed|
|South Canterbury Museum||1pm-4.30pm - Archives closed|
CBay (Pools and Gym)
- AquaGentle classes do not run on Queens Birthday Monday
- Learn2Swim classes run as normal on Saturday 30th May
- No Learn2Swim classes on Queen’s Birthday Monday
- Hydroslides are open 10.30am-5pm Saturday, Sunday and Queen’s Birthday Monday
- Large Inflatable is up from 12noon to 3pm on Saturday, Sunday and Queen’s Birthday MondayCBay Pools and Gym open from 7am-7pm
Les Mills Group Fitness Classes
|Saturday 30 May||Sunday 31 May|
Monday 1 June
9.15am CXWorx9.45am BodyPump
4.30pm GRIT Series
9.15am BodyBalance10.15am Tone
5.00pm GRIT Series (45m class)
for a full Les Mills Group Fitness Class timetable go to www.cbaytimaru.co.nz
District Libraries and Service Centres
Timaru District Transfer Stations
Kerbside Rubbish Collection
Please ensure your bins are out early. Maximum weight is 80kg.
Domestic - All Areas
Business and Commercial Areas - Pleasant Point, Temuka & Geraldine Central Business District
Monday's RED bin will be collected the following day Tuesday 2 June.
Timaru Central Business District
No collection (normal service)
The emergency telephone number for all services in all areas is Timaru (03) 687 7200.
Geraldine residents may also use the Council's freephone number, 0800 4 TIMDC / 0800 4 84632.
Last updated: 24 Feb 2021