Published: 11 Jun 2020
Kerbside Waste collection (3 Bins)
- 3-Bin Service fully operational with recycling and organic materials diverted from landfill.
- Please sort your rubbish, recycling and organics as normal, contaminated bins will not be collected.
- Please ensure your bin isn’t blocked by cars and is well spaced to allow for efficient collection.
- Transfer stations at Timaru, Temuka, Geraldine and Pleasant Point are open to all customers.
- Please use your closest Transfer Station.
|Transfer Station||Opening Times|
|Redruth||Open Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm, Saturday 10am-4.30pm, Sunday 10am-4.30pm|
|Temuka||Open Thursdays - 10am - 4pm, Saturdays 10am - 4pm|
|Geraldine||Open Tuesdays - 10am - 4pm, Saturdays 10am - 4pm|
|Pleasant Point||Wednesdays 2:30pm - 4.30pm Saturdays 10am - 4pm|
|Crow's Nest||Daily, 9am - 4.45pm|
|Redruth Scrap Metal||Open 24h|
|NORMAL FEES APPLY - EFTPOS/CONTACTLESS CARD/ACCOUNT PREFERRED|
Waste Streams Accepted
Timaru District Council and Waste Management would like to thank the public for helping us through this transition period and therefore we are pleased to announce that we will be offering our “Timaru Eco Compost” at special reduced rates until the end of June.
- 20L bags Normally $5.00 - Now $4.00 20% OFF
- Bulk loads Normally $120 tonne - Now $60.00 tonne 50% OFF
Last updated: 23 Jun 2020