Website Search


A building consent is required for marquees exceeding 100m2.

Provided the marquee is going to be used for a period of not more than one month, an application may be made using the marquee building consent application form.

If the marquee is to be used for more than one month then it is considered a "building" and you should talk to the Duty Building Officer first.

Publish Date: 28 Mar 2014