Woodbury Road, Geraldine
To the public during daylight hours.
The Woodbury Cemetery is administered by the Woodbury Cemetery Committee, a group of people elected from the small farming district of Woodbury.
T. Easton was the first sexton for the cemetery and Mr John Nicholas E. Pearce was the first burial in November 1889.
In August 2013 there were 648 graves (plus 4 to the east of the big tree that do not have plot numbers) at the Woodbury Cemetery.
Publish Date: 28 Mar 2014