The Albert Daniel Hally Trust is distributed according to the wishes of the late Mr Hally, to support charitable institutions or those having as their charitable object(s) the benefit of the people of South Canterbury.
What can be funded?
Applicants must be registered as a Charitable Trust. Under the Charities Commission there are four categories of recognised charitable purposes
- The relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of religion
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
The Perpetual Guardian Trust administers the fund and applications to the AD Hally Trust are considered by the AD Hally Trust committee.
The Timaru District Council acts as secretary for the AD Hally Trust committee and and provides a local liaison role for the applicants.
- Submit a completed application form to the Timaru District Council before the closing date. Application forms are available from Council offices in Geraldine, Temuka and Timaru.
- All applications are acknowledged in writing.
- Applications are considered by the AD Hally Trust committee.
- Applicants will receive a letter from the Perpetual Guardian Trust advising the decision.
- Successful applicants will have the grant paid into a bank account within 4 weeks of the decision provided all the required banking information is included with the application.
|30 April 2019|
|31 October 2019|
Around $70,000 annually - varies each year depending on investment earnings.
Request Further Information
|Grant Hamel||03 687 7593|
Publish Date: 11 Dec 2018