The Albert Daniel Hally Trust fund is administered by Perpetual Guardian. The fund is distributed according to the wishes of the late Mr Hally, to support charitable institutions, community groups and organisations that have as their charitable objective(s) for the benefit to the people of South Canterbury.
What can be funded?
Under the Charities Commission there are four categories of recognised charitable purposes:
- The relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of religion
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
Perpetual Guardian administers the fund. The Timaru District Council administers the applications which are considered by the AD Hally Trust committee.
The Timaru District Council provides a local liaison role for the applicants.
- Submit a completed application form to the Timaru District Council before the closing date. Application forms are available from Council offices in Geraldine, Temuka and Timaru.
- All applications are acknowledged in writing.
- Applications are considered by the AD Hally Trust committee.
- Applicants will receive a letter from Perpetual Guardian advising the decision.
- Successful applicants will have the grant paid into a bank account within 4 weeks of the decision provided all the required banking information is included with the application.
|30 April 2021|
|30 October 2021|
Around $30,000 annually - varies each year depending on investment earnings.
Request Further Information
|Perpetual Guardian||Martin Reynecke 03 684 2430|
Last updated: 24 Feb 2021