Youth Entertainment Funding
Applications are invited from Community Organisations or Individuals for funding to support events, entertainment or activities contributing to the Timaru District being a vibrant and exciting place for youth.
Projects that can be funded
- Activity based
- Open to the public
- Benefit groups of 12-25 year old youth
All Council run, funded or supported events are required to be Smokefree
Applications with a high priority
- Provision of entertainment for youth
- Staging of a youth event
- Arranging youth activities
Applications with a low priority
- Sport and recreation activities
- Submit a completed application form to the Timaru District Council before the closing date. Application forms are available from Council offices in Geraldine, Temuka and Timaru.
- All applications will be acknowledged in writing.
- Application are considered by the Youth Initiatives Subcommittee. Applicants may be invited to attend the meeting to present further information and / or clarify the application.
- Following the meeting you will receive a letter with the decision.
- If you are successful the money will be paid to your bank account within 2 weeks of the meeting provided all the required banking information is included with the application.
- Complete a project report form within 2 months of the completion of the event.
Closing and Decision Dates
|Closing Dates||Meeting Decision Dates|
|14 August 2020||2 September 2020|
Request further information
|Grant Hamel||03 687 7593|
Last updated: 23 Jun 2020