Youth Representatives - Close 31 May 2019
Would you like to have a say in the entertainment for youth in the Timaru District? We are looking for two people to represent the youth of our district on our Subcommittee that considers applications for funding for public Youth Events, Entertainment and Activities. Please refer to the Youth Representative Application Form. If you have any questions please contact Colleen Te Au, direct dial 03 687 7452 or Grant Hamel, direct dial 03 687 7593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Entertainment Funding
Applications are invited from Community Organisations or Individuals for funding to support events, entertainment or activities contributing to the Timaru District being a vibrant and exciting place for youth.
Projects that can be funded
- Activity based
- Open to the public
- Benefit groups of 12-25 year old youth
All Council run, funded or supported events are required to be Smokefree
Applications with a high priority
- Provision of entertainment for youth
- Staging of a youth event
- Arranging youth activities
Applications with a low priority
- Sport and recreation activities
- Submit a completed application form to the Timaru District Council before the closing date. Application forms are available from Council offices in Geraldine, Temuka and Timaru.
- All applications will be acknowledged in writing.
- Application are considered by the Youth Initiatives Subcommittee. Applicants may be invited to attend the meeting to present further information and / or clarify the application.
- Following the meeting you will receive a letter with the decision.
- If you are successful the money will be paid to your bank account within 2 weeks of the meeting provided all the required banking information is included with the application.
- Complete a project report form within 2 months of the completion of the event.
Closing and Decision Dates
|Closing Dates||Meeting Decision Dates|
|1 March 2019||20 March 2019|
|16 August 2019||14 September 2019|
Request further information
|Grant Hamel||03 687 7593|
Publish Date: 20 May 2019