Land Transport Approved Consultants (Biennial Process)
The Timaru District Council (TDC) has introduced a Land Transport Approved Consultant register and process. The process will be a biennial application process where Consultants who wish to be registered as a Timaru District Council Land Transport Approved Consultant will be required to submit an application form and relevant documentation. This application can be submitted by post or e-mail to Council.
The register of Land Transport Approved Consultants will be used as a basis at Council’s Sole discretion, for inviting tenders to bid or quote for Professional Services for the fields stated in the register. Please note that being on the register of Land Transport Approved Consultants does not guarantee that you will be selected to provide professional services.
Information / documents required:
- Timaru District Council’s Land Transport Approved Consultant application form.
- Prospectus – showing capability in the Fields of Expertise selected and key personnel in your organisation to support that field.
- A copy of your company’s current Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- A complete application for Timaru District Council Health and Safety Approved Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) Listing, if consultant does not have approved status.
Other Land Transport Forms
- Services Consent Application (pdf, 672.8 KB updated 10-Sep-2020)
- Infrastructure Approved Contractor 2018/19 - Information Pack (pdf, 336.1 KB updated 23-Jun-2020)
- High Intensity Rainfall Figures for Timaru District (pdf, 529.9 KB updated 23-Jun-2020)
- Services Consent Information Sheet (pdf, 647.2 KB updated 23-Jun-2020)
- Storm Water Device Information Form (pdf, 627.4 KB updated 14-Dec-2020)
- G-113 Installation of Rural Mailbox and/or its' Associated Accessway (pdf, 522.7 KB updated 23-Jun-2020)
- Infrastructure Approved Contractors List (pdf, 878.9 KB updated 21-Oct-2020)
- Construction Standards for Installation of Private Underground Services (pdf, 510.6 KB updated 28-Aug-2020)
- Construction Standards for Planting of Trees and Shrubs on Road Reserves (pdf, 744.3 KB updated 28-Aug-2020)
Last updated: 23 Jun 2020