Online Consenting Users
The latest 'Got It Nailed' newsletter incorrectly specified that a MyTDC account would be required for online consenting. The only requirement is a RealMe account, which can be created at the RealMe website.
We apologise for any confusion.
Welcome to MyTDC
A MyTDC account will give you online information about:
- Your properties, including rates and rate balances,
- Your dogs, including dog registration information,
- The status of any build consent or project information memorandums (PIMs) you have,
- Any land information memorandums (LIMs) you have ordered.
Currently, MyTDC is only available to personal customers. It is not yet available for companies, but we are working on this. Further services are likely to be added later. Please note you don’t have to have a MyTDC account to pay your rates, dog registration or parking fines through this website, though it is recommended.
To sign up for an account
- Complete the online sign-up form on this page.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application.
- A Customer Services staff member will then contact you to verify your account. In some cases, we may require additional information from you. This should take about five working days.
- Your account will then be activated and an email sent to advise you of this.
- That’s it. Log in and you can start using MyTDC.
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2013