Centrally located between Cox and Talbot Streets the Geraldine Domain was declared a reserve in 1879.
The Domain occupies 11.5 hectares of land.
As with other Domains, and parks generally, mature trees and open spaces are a dominant feature of the Geraldine Domain. Serpentine Creek flows along the western boundary south of the swimming pool.
A popular camping ground occupies much of the northern section of the Domain. The well-appointed Geraldine Museum also features on the northern tip fronting Cox Street. Public toilets are adjacent to the museum.
A destination scale children's playground, outdoor swimming pool, pavilion for meetings and attractive plantings are all features of the Domain.
A number of sports are played in the Domain building:
- Golf Croquet
It is also popular with joggers, people walking dogs, walkers, people having picnics or travellers breaking their journey.
Last updated: 16 Dec 2019