|Location|| Redruth Street|
|Phone Number||03 684 9749|
|Opening Hours||Wednesday to Sunday 9.00am to 4.45pm|
|Christmas / New Year Hours||Closed: 25 December 2019 and 1 January 2020|
- Geraldine Transfer station
- Pleasant Point transfer Station
- Temuka Transfer Station
- Redruth Ecocentre Timaru
- Redruth - furniture and all good quality items
- Geraldine, Pleasant Point and Temuka Transfer stations ; smaller and good quality items only. No furniture, please.
- Not accepted: carry cots , children's car safety seats, helmets (bike or motorbike), high chairs , prams or pushchairs, seat belts , walker trainers,
Large Goods Pick-up
If you are unable to deliver goods yourself, the Crows Nest offer a large goods pick-up service. Contact the manager to arrange.
Sustainable South Canterbury Trust (SSCT)
The Crows Nest activity is managed by the Sustainable South Canterbury Trust. The Trust chairperson is Syd Horgan with the other members being Ross Wells, Brian Gallagher, Rhys Taylor and Horst Elsen. The Trust is actively seeking new Trust members. Please contact the shop manager for details.
The Trust holds the following contracts from Council: Crows Nest shop, Large Goods Collection, Escrap handling.
The SSCT has a liaison with Idea Services. Idea Services clients come to the Crows Nest site regularly to maintain the front gardens, and their contribution is appreciated.
Publish Date: 28 Mar 2014