|Location|| Redruth Street|
|Phone Number||03 684 9749|
|Opening Hours||Monday to Friday - 9am - 4.30pm & Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4.30pm|
- Geraldine Transfer station
- Pleasant Point transfer Station
- Temuka Transfer Station
- Redruth Ecocentre Timaru
- Redruth - furniture and all good quality items
- Geraldine, Pleasant Point and Temuka Transfer stations ; smaller and good quality items only. No furniture, please.
- Not accepted: carry cots , children's car safety seats, helmets (bike or motorbike), high chairs , prams or pushchairs, seat belts , walker trainers,
Large Goods Pick-up
If you are unable to deliver goods yourself, the Crows Nest offer a large goods pick-up service. Contact the manager to arrange.
Sustainable South Canterbury Trust (SSCT)
The Crows Nest activity is managed by the Sustainable South Canterbury Trust. The Trust chairperson is Brian Gallagher with the other members being Ross Wells, Syd Horgan, Rhys Taylor and Kylie Galbraith. The Trust is actively seeking new Trust members. Please contact the manager, John Wilson, for details.
Crows Nest Phone number is 03 684 9749 John Wilson Cell Phone Number is 027 568 1955.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust holds the following contracts from Council: Crows Nest shop, Large Goods Collection, Escrap handling.
The SSCT has a liaison with Idea Services. Idea Services clients come to the Crows Nest site regularly to maintain the front gardens, and their contribution is appreciated.
Last updated: 26 Aug 2021