Set in the beautiful park like setting of Caroline Bay. A functional, carpeted lounge with good kitchen facilities suitable for meetings, seminars and small exhibitions.
- Extensive onsite parking
- Some Trestles and Chairs
- White board (pens not provided)
Note: Statutory requirements and licenses regarding the use of and sale of alcohol must be observed.
Fees and Charges
Caroline Bay Lounge
- The Caroline Bay Lounge may be used for meetings, seminars, receptions and smaller function for up to 100 people
- Hire Minimum hire charge of two hours per hire. Hirer will be charged from start of booking (including pack in and pack out) until end of booking including hirer’s clean up.
- Public Liability Insurance The hirer is required to have Public Liability Insurance and provide a confirmation of this to the Council before the booking is confirmed. If the hirer does not have Public Liability Insurance the Council will charge $10.00 per hire. This provides cover to a maximum of $2,000,000.
* Security - Please note an additional charge of securing the lounge will apply to any hire closing from 11.00pm onwards as per the security company’s scale of charges. Should this fee change, any hirer who requires this service is notified by letter. District Plan rules and bylaws apply limiting hours of use (e.g. noise control).
|Description||2020/2021 (GST inclusive)|
|Bond (function involving alcohol)||$750.00|
|Hire (includes kitchen)|
|– Up to 11.00pm||$14.00 per hour|
|– After 11.00pm||$17.00 per hour|
|Preparation/pack-in night before event (after 5pm) and pack-out/clean up, morning after event (before 12pm) charged at normal hourly rate|
|Maximum Daily Charge (day/night events, multi-day events)||$210.00|
|Public Liability Insurance Cover (if required)||$10.00 per hire|
|* Security Check||$40.00 per check|
Last updated: 04 Aug 2020