Located on Halstead Road in the township of Pleasant Point. This large country hall is ideal for a variety of functions from cabarets, weddings, competitions, exhibitions to tug-o-war competitions and meetings.
- Kitchen with modern 5 element oven, fridge, 2 zips
- Trestles, Tables and Chairs
- Lounge/supper room
Note: Statutory requirements and licenses regarding the use of and sale of alcohol must be observed.
Fees and Charges
- Bond - a bond of $750.00 will be charged for functions involving alcohol
- Deposit - a deposit of $100.00 is to be paid one month prior to your reservation
- Discount of 10% if 8 or more bookings are made in advance
- Hire - minimum 2 hour hire charge, excluding preparation and pack out time
- Preparation time - must be arranged at the time of booking the facilities and will be charged at one third of the normal hire charge.
Charged per hour unless otherwise stated.
|Other functions - Morning to 6.00pm||10.00|
|Other functions - 6.00pm to midnight||15.50|
|Other functions - Midnight to 2.00am||20.50|
|Heaters Hall (coin operated meter)||2.00|
|Memorial lounge only||8.00|
|Supper room only||8.00|
|Hire out equipment from the Hall||$|
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2014