Located on Halstead Road in the township of Pleasant Point. This large country hall is ideal for a variety of functions from cabarets, weddings, competitions, exhibitions to tug-o-war competitions and meetings.
- Kitchen with modern 5 element oven, fridge, 2 zips
- Trestles, Tables and Chairs
- Lounge/supper room
Note: Statutory requirements and licenses regarding the use of and sale of alcohol must be observed.
Fees and Charges
Pleasant Point Town Hall
- Discount of 10% if 8 or more bookings are made in advance
- Hire - minimum 2 hour hire charge, excluding preparation and pack out time
- Preparation time - must be arranged at the time of booking the facilities and will be charged at one third of the normal hire charge.
|Description||2019/2020 (GST inclusive)|
|Bond – Dances, Socials, Cabarets including alcohol||$750.00|
|Deposit – Dances, Socials, Cabarets||$100.00|
|morning to 6.00pm||$12.00|
|6.00pm to midnight||$18.00|
|midnight to 2.00am||$22.00|
|Heaters – coin operated meter – hall||$2.00|
|Memorial Lounge only||$10.00|
|Supper Room only||$10.00|
|Public Liability Insurance Cover (if required)||$10.00 per hour|
|Hire Out Equipment From Hall|
|Tables||$6.60 each per day|
|Chairs||$1.50 each per day|
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2014