A club licence generally applies to a club premises, and authorises the licensee to sell and supply alcohol to authorised customers for consumption on the premises.
An authorised customer means a person who is:
- a member of the club concerned; or
- on the premises at the invitiation of, and is accompanied by, a member of the club concerned; or
- an authorised visitor (a member of some other club with which the club concerned has an arrangement for reciprocal visiting rights for members.
- Alcohol Game Plan for Club Committees (pdf, 318.8 KB updated 14-Jun-2018)
- Club Licence Application Form - New or renewal (pdf, 769.1 KB updated 16-Apr-2019)
- Amenity and Good Order Questionnaire (pdf, 715.5 KB updated 16-Apr-2019)
- Public Notice for On, Off and Club New and Renewal Applications (pdf, 86.8 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- Premise Fire Statement (pdf, 290.9 KB updated 04-Jun-2019)
Publish Date: 14 Jun 2018