Timaru District Holdings Limited (TDHL) is a Council Controlled Organisation. TDHL is 100% owned by Timaru District Council.
The objectives of TDHL are to:
- achieve the objectives of its shareholders, both commercial and non-commercial, as specified in the statement of intent; and
- be a good employer; and
- exhibit a sense of social and environmental responsibility by having regard to the interests of the community in which it operates and by endeavouring to accommodate or encourage these when able to do so; and
- if the Council Controlled organisation is a Council Controlled Trading Oganisation, conduct its affairs in accordance with sound business practice.
TDHL is an investor in companies in which Council has a substantial interest, specifically:
- Alpine Energy Ltd – 47.5% shareholding
- PrimePort Timaru Ltd – 50% shareholding
TDHL also owns a portfolio of investment properties surrounding the port in Timaru.
For further information, see the Statement of Corporate Intent and latest Annual Report.
- Timaru District Holdings Statement of Intent 2019/20 (pdf, 686.1 KB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Statement of Intent 2020/21 (pdf, 282.6 KB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Statement of Intent 2021/22 (pdf, 291.1 KB updated 09-Jul-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Limited Annual Report 2015/16 (pdf, 416.4 KB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- TDHL Annual Report 2017/18 (pdf, 1.8 MB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- TDHL Annual Report 2018/19 (pdf, 1.5 MB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- TDHL Annual Report 2019/20 (pdf, 920.6 KB updated 24-Feb-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Limited 6 Month Report to 31 December 2020 (pdf, 144.0 KB updated 03-May-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Limited - Annual Financial Statements 2021 (pdf, 3.5 MB updated 07-Dec-2021)
- Timaru District Holdings Ltd. 9 Month Report to 31 March 2022 (pdf, 215.3 KB updated 04-Jul-2022)
- Timaru District Holdings Ltd. Statement of Intent 2022/2023 (pdf, 268.3 KB updated 04-Jul-2022)
- Timaru District Holdings Ltd. Annual Report 2020/2021 (pdf, 3.3 MB updated 04-Jul-2022)
Last updated: 09 Jul 2021