All registered South Island Independent Qualified Persons (IQP's) personnel are recorded on the IQP Register administered by Timaru District Council.
Application must be made for registration as an IQP. This allows the IQP's to issue Certificates of Compliance for specified systems for building owners, ie complete Form 12A's for a Building Warrant of Fitness.
Search the IQP Register
You can now search the IQP register on our IQP Search page. You can currently perform name, IQP number and specified system based searches.
South Island IQP Documents
- South Island IQP Guidelines (pdf, 322.0 KB updated 31-May-2018)
- South Island IQP Application Form (pdf, 376.8 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Complaints Form (pdf, 226.5 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Complaints Procedure (pdf, 47.4 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Constitution (pdf, 220.5 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Newsletter - December 2017 (pdf, 250.7 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Newsletter - March 2018 (pdf, 361.4 KB updated 18-Apr-2018)
- South Island IQP Register Secretary - Mary Gazzard
Phone: 03 687 7468
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Publish Date: 28 Mar 2014