Please note, all charges are GST inclusive unless indicated otherwise.
|SC Genealogy Society fee (applies to use of Society's resources by a non member)||$2.00|
|Research by staff||$30.00 per ½ hour|
- Prices given are for personal, private and non-commercial purposes.
- Commercial use of the Museum's images will incur further charges.
- For television or commercial filming in the Museum, the fee may be reduced or waived with agreement from Museum Director.
- Filming for advertisements will be charged double the normal fee.
- SC Historical Society and Friends of the Museum please check with the Museum for fees relating to Digital Reprints.
- Delivery timeframes (indicative):
- Standard: 5 - 10 working days, postal charges apply
- Express: 2 - 3 working days, cost plus 50%
Catalogue print (per print)
|Laser prints (per print) - A5 / A4||$8.00|
|Laser prints (per print) - A3||$12.00|
|Digital Images (300dpi JPG on CD)||$25.00|
|Commercial use of single image (per image)||$50.00 per image|
|Television or commercial filming in Museum||$280.00|
Photocopying / Scans / Printouts
SC Historical Society and Friends of the Museum please check with the Museum for fees relating to Photocopying, Scans and Reprints.
|Fee (per page/copy)|
|Photocopying - A4 and A3||$0.50|
|Microfilm scans / digital images / colour copies - A4||$1.00|
|Microfilm scans / digital images / colour copies - A3||$1.50|
|Database printouts (per page)||$1.00|
- Use of the digital theatre equipment will attract a further charge to the South Canterbury Museum Development Trust.
- Rental fees may be reduced for organisations linked to the South Canterbury Museum at the Museum Director's discretion.
|Open hours||$25.00 per hour|
|After hours||$30.00 per hour + $25.00 staff charge|
Last updated: 11 Sep 2019