Please note, all charges are GST inclusive unless indicated otherwise.
|SC Genealogy Society fee (applies to use of Society's resources by a non member)||2.00|
|Research by staff (per half hour) - first 15 minutes free||30.00|
- Prices given are for personal, private and non-commercial purposes.
- Commercial use of the Museum's images will incur further charges.
- For television or commercial filming in the Museum the fee may be reduced or waived with agreement from Museum Director.
- Filming for advertisements will be charged double the normal fee.
- SC Historical Society and Friends of the Museum please check with the Museum for fees relating to Digital Reprints.
- Delivery timeframes (indicative):
- Standard: 5 - 10 working days, postal charges apply
- Express: 2 - 3 working days, cost plus 50%
Catalogue print (per print)
|Laser prints (per print) - A5 / A4||8.00|
|Laser prints (per print) - A3||12.00|
|Digital Images (300dpi JPG on CD)||20.00|
|Commercial use of single image (per image)||50.00|
|Television or commercial filming in Museum||280.00|
Photocopying / Scans / Printouts
SC Historical Society and Friends of the Museum please check with the Museum for fees relating to Photocopying, Scans and Reprints.
|Fee (per page/copy)||$|
|Photocopying - A4 and A3||.50|
|Microfilm scans / digital images / colour copies - A4||1.00|
|Microfilm scans / digital images / colour copies - A3||1.50|
|Database printouts (per page)||1.00|
- Use of the digital theatre equipment will attract a further charge to the South Canterbury Museum Development Trust.
- Rental fees may be reduced for organisations linked to the South Canterbury Museum at the Museum Director's discretion.
|Open hours (per hour)||20.00|
|After hours (per hour)||25.00|
|After hours staff charge (per hour)||20.00|
Publish Date: 01 Jul 2017