Published: 15 Sep 2021
Thomas Hobson Trust
The Thomas Hobson Trust fund is administered by Public Trust. The fund was established for the purpose of providing grants to organisations within the area of the former Geraldine County. Applicants should be charitable institutions, community groups/organisations. Prerequisites for applicants are that they must be not-for-profit and are not a sports club.
What must the project entail?
- Public and charitable
- Freely available to the public at all times
- No charge
- Benefit more than a few people
- Works of a capital nature i.e. new works, extensions, improvements
- Not normal operating expenditure
- Fundraising advanced to a stage where the project will definitely proceed
Closing date for applications: 15th October
Download an application form here
AD Hally Fund
The Albert Daniel Hally Trust fund is administered by Perpetual Guardian. The fund is distributed according to the wishes of the late Mr Hally, to support charitable institutions, community groups and organisations that have as their charitable objective(s) for the benefit to the people of South Canterbury.
What can be funded?
Four funding categories:
- The relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of religion
- Other purposes beneficial to the community
Closing date for applications: 30th October
Download an application form here.
Last updated: 15 Sep 2021