Published: 08 Jun 2018
A few weeks ago we were scheduled to hold an earthquake-prone building workshop in Temuka, to develop understanding and knowledge of the requirements and implications of the earthquake-prone building legislation.
This workshop was combined with Geraldine due to the low number of RSVPs we received.
Unfortunately a few people did not get our message that they had been combined and missed out, so we will be holding a further workshop, details as follows:
Temuka Earthquake-prone Buildings Workshop
Thursday 28 June 2018 – 5.30pm
Alpine Energy Stadium Lounge, Temuka Domain, Domain Avenue, Temuka
- Council staff giving an overview of process
- Building owners giving an owners perspective
- Structex structural engineers – what is involved in undertaking seismic assessment, and approaches to seismic strengthening
- HeritageEQUIP – funding available to business owners, how and when to apply
- Heritage New Zealand – when heritage matters have to be considered
- CBD Heritage Group – working in partnership with Council and the community
No need to RSVP for this workshop. Please feel free to invite others you think might be interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Ange Lumsden on 03 687 7465 or email@example.com
Publish Date: 08 Jun 2018